Moonlighting

Yesterday I had my first experience moonlighting. "Moonlighting" is what we call working extra hours outside of my normal residency job. Which sort of sounds crazy when I think about how much I work. But it's actually pretty nice because I spent last night doing sports physicals on a bunch of high school students, something I need extra practice on anyway. The very nice thing, though, is that I actually got paid like an actual doctor. (Well, much closer to an actual doctor than what I would be making if you calculate my per hour salary which is more like slave labor.) And since there are several rather large purchases Jeff and I will need to make in the next several months, it feels nice to work a few extra hours and make a contribution to our savings.

Having a real, paying job is kind of nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag